Turning Point: Stalingrad

Post here to request a match for a game you are interested in playing.

Turning Point: Stalingrad

Postby ceremony » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Hey all,

Anyone interested in a game of Turning Point: Stalingrad? I loved this back in the day but never was very good at it, and for some reason got the urge to play again. I would prefer to use VASSAL and play by email, although VASSAL isn't necessary (I will use it in ay case to keep track of units). I'd be glad to commit to a set, but would like to play Germans first.

The only thing I would ask is that the turnaround be somewhat relaxed as I have significant work requirements that can intrude. I'll always let you know if I'm being held up, though.

--Bruce
ceremony

Re: Turning Point: Stalingrad

Postby Ken » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Bruce,

If you haven't found an opponent yet I would be willing to give you a match of Turning Point Stalingrad. I have had the game since its initial publication but have never played against anyone. I enjoy using Vassal so that will not be a problem.

Ken Rutkowski #1398
Ken

Postby ceremony » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 am

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the post. I'd be glad to take you up on that. Can you send the Match Coordinator a request? That way we can be officially matched, etc.

Cheers!

Bruce Geryk #875
ceremony

Postby Ken » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 am

No problem, I will let Duncan know. Do you want to post our turns on the Forum or directly email them.

Ken
Ken

Postby ceremony » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:51 pm

I'd prefer a direct email as it would save me the extra step of checking the forum (whereas I get email notifications automatically to my phone, iPad, etc.) But I'd be up for posting a log of our moves on the forum for other people to follow if they were interested.

Btw, just for scheduling purposes, I will not be around during the Thanksgiving holiday, so I would have to postpone the start of anything until next week if that's ok.

Bruce
ceremony

Postby Ken » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

No problem Bruce. I have my daughter and her husband coming on Wed. so next week works for me also. I am willing to post a log of our moves. We can discuss next week. Enjoy the holiday. BTW my email is krutkowski@airadvantage.net

Ken
Ken

Postby ahikschas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 am

ceremony wrote:I'd prefer a direct email as it would save me the extra step of checking the forum (whereas I get email notifications automatically to my phone, iPad, etc.) But I'd be up for posting a log of our moves on the forum for other people to follow if they were interested

Bruce

Just an FYI here on a forum feature: If you'd like to be notified via email of any posts to a topic or even an entire forum, simply click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "Subscribe Topic". Another option is to, when posting a reply, check the box labeled "Notify me when a reply is posted". The first option will send email notifications for any activity and the second will notify when a response has been posted to your specific post. You can further manage your subscriptions in your User Control Panel. Note that all of these options are only available if you are logged in.

Hope that helps!
AHIKS Forum Admin
ahikschas
Site Admin

Return to Opponent Wanted