Washington's War (GMT)

Post here to request a match for a game you are interested in playing.

Washington's War (GMT)

Postby rdmorss » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Will play by the following methods:

1.VASSAL pbem and or live sessions.
vassalengine.org

2. ACTS to handle the deck and player communication. (Each player maintains his own board by whatever method desired.)
acts.warhorsesim.com

If you're new to the game or the method, that's OK. I am relatively new to both VASSAL and ACTS. Will work with you to get started.

(Moderator: I tried including live links but the forum gave me a warning that I was trying to submit spam.)
rdmorss

Postby Nippaditty » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am

I think the best way is to use ACTS as the playing system and Vassal to keep track of the visual and placement of your units. You send that file back and forth.

I will play you in a game.
Nippaditty

Postby Nippaditty » Sat May 21, 2011 10:58 am

This is sad. This board has not had a response since March ???.
Nippaditty

Postby Duncan » Sat May 21, 2011 5:56 pm

The forum is an under-used resource in general. Any suggestions?
Duncan

Postby ahikschas » Sat May 21, 2011 6:55 pm

I suggest everyone "Subscribe" to a topic they are interested in. Doing so will send a notification email to your inbox letting you know that someone has responded to your post. In that way, you don't have to monitor the forum on a daily basis; it will notify you that your post has generated a response. Perhaps the original poster of this topic gave up after hearing no response to his original post. (Dec. 2010 until first reply on Mar. 2011) He is more than likely unaware, after such a gap in response time, that anyone actually responded and very understandably has let it fall by the wayside. So that's my suggestion: Subscribe to topics you're interested in. It's really easy and it works great. Just gotta use it.
ahikschas
Site Admin

Return to Opponent Wanted