Multiplayer Game Match Requests

Discussion focused on ongoing and upcoming AHIKS Multiplayer Games.

Multiplayer Game Match Requests

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:44 am

Okay I am going to try and keep this updated as new multi-player matches roll in.

Hi Gang,

Our returning member Alex Martin 939 is looking for a multiplayer game of Advanced Third Reich [AH] via Vassal.

I would be interested in playing as well so that already gives us two players.  Although if we have a lot of interest I am willing to give my seat up.

Anyone else have an interest?  After all who doesn't want to conquer Europe/Russia/Afrika???   :-)
Jeff

Re: Multiplayer Game Match Requests

Postby Jeff » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Okay gang we are now up to 3 players!

1 or 2 more out there? :-)
Jeff

Postby Jeff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Happy New Years to all.

Now for the important stuff, more games!  :-)

Art Dohrman 1551, is looking for a multi-player game of A Distant Plain.  He has walked through a few turns solo so he will be relatively new - why am I suddenly thinking of a line in the Lord of the Rings.....  "fresh meat is back on the menu boys".   :-)

Anyway we are looking for 3 more players to kick this one. 

So let us know if your interested in playing via EMail using Vassal.

After all, the dusty plains and cold mountains of Afghanistan, what more could you want?  :-)  
Jeff

Postby jimbogbp » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Third Reich was the first wargame I bought (from Toys R Us around 1980 or so). Other than solitaire, I haven't played it. So this would be a good time to learn. I'd be happy to play a minor role; not sure I'm ready for one of the big boys. Let me know.

As for A Distant Plain, I'd like to give this one a whirl. I haven't played this either, so there would be more "fresh meat on the menu". Art might be sick and tired of me by now though. If not, I'll step up for this one also.
jimbogbp

Third Reich multi-player

Postby tct » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Wow...3rd Reich. I remember many a late night with this one. Played a pick up game at Avalon Con way back when. Some guy just set up the game and assured me that people would just drop in and play. He was correct.

I would be interested. Which version of the rules? I believe I have 4th edition rules in my game, although I don't really recall playing with anything beyond the 2nd edition.
tct

Postby tct » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 am

Just went to the game closet to check my copy. I have 3rd Edition of Adavanced 3rd Reich. Send me an email when ready to set up so we can at least agree on the version we will be playing.

Tom Thornsen
tct

Postby Jeff » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:56 am

ARRGGHHH..... I thought I had this set up to automatically let me know when some posted on it.

Sorry guy's ADP and A3R kicked in already.

Would you be interested in trying for a multiplayer game of A3R?

With the two of you we only need one more to get a second game going!

Please Email me at Blachorn@comcast.net if your interested.

Sorry once again for not responding sooner!
Jeff

Postby jimwwms » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 am

Hey Jeff,

I am doing my best on Facebook to get a 7th for a game of DIPLOMACY.

I think I have you, me, Bob, Duncan, Brian, & Randy (new member, my TUSCW opponent) signed up with Robert Granville as gamemaster. We need ONE MORE. The game would begin near then end of April. Perhaps you could find us another player?

By the way, all the "old posts" with no responses are depressing... suggest your clean up the website.

Jim Williams
jimwwms

Postby tct » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:13 am

> By the way, all the "old posts" with no responses are depressing... suggest your clean up the website.

A good idea, but I would need some guidelines on what to delete and what to save. It sounds like a great job for my assistant...if I had one! :D

You don't really need a GM, as you can use the on-line service provided at www.playdiplomacy.com. You can set up a game there with a password so that only the people you invite to play can join it. As part of setting up the game you determine the time between moves. I have played a few games on there and it works quite well.

Tom Thornsen #470
tct

Postby Jeff » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:36 am

Just an update on Email here, it's now Blachorn1@gmail.com
Jeff

Return to Multiplayer Games Section